Sunday 28 August 2011

My Day

Salam..Good MOrning..

Yyeahhh..it's almost 2am..by the time my housemate have a good nite sleep..i'm here with my blog..
This entry is about my day..1 meaningful week for me..unintentionally show off..but the way i expressed how happy i am..hehe..

This ramadhan, my CEO organize 3 competition..
  1. 1st week of August : Continuosly make a min of RM500 buys per day in a week.. Prize: Buffet Berbuka Puasa at 2 selected 5star hotel for two..
  2. 2nd week of August : Make a min 10 qty of buys and win RM100 Jusco Shopping Voucher..
  3. 3rd and 4th week : Achieve RM12k amount of buy per week. 1st prize win RM500 cash..Bonus prize Make a min 20 qty of buys worth RM 15000 and win RM100 Jusco Shopping Voucher.
So exciting!!! But unfortunately, i'm failed..very very bad..at that time, i'm requesting my manager to place me at other outlet..accepted..forth week..begin 22nd August..i went to Tesco Ampang and i really make my day there..for 3 week, i feel demotivated because of my poor buys.. and i managed to increase my buys and performance..succesfully increase the number of buys personally.. in a week..my accumulated amount of buys worth RM 30k..wohooo..

At first..i'm quite worry to be there..in case i can't perform..however, today i enjoy the fruits of my work. and i will continue to plant more seeds each day so i can get a bigger harvest when its tie to reap what i sow.

21/8/11-> I am back to Ampang with Marsha..there is no doubt that we shall make an awesome team together, we shared great chemistry working together even during our early days at Giant Batu Caves. My 1st day..i managed to make 6 buys (RM 2220)..
Go Princesses! Bella you are catching up fast! Make the rest of the tensing hours really count!
Go all out and make your first day back at Ampang totally awesome!!
Best,
HK
24/8/11 -> This is the most meaningful day for me..i finished the day strong with total 10 buys personally worth RM11k.
Fantastic Bella!! Well done today!! Goes to prove you can do it! I hope you feel the confidence yourself! Doesn't it feel great!!! Keep it up Bella!
Tq CEO.. i feel great today..yeah..nothing is impossible..put extra effort, confidence with our self, then we can convince people that ours is much preferrable to get instant cash!!u are actually give me the spirit to give my hardest and accept it as a challenge to improve my performance..once again, tq..for your advice,support and everything..i will never put myself down but will give more to be at top..and yes..i wish..atleast i win this week's bonus prize..as marsha and danial already book 1st and 2nd place..hehe ~bella~
That's the spirit Bella.You have proved it today that you have it in you to be successful.  Well done! More to come!
27/8/11 -> My last day at Ampang..i gave extra effort and energy to boost up my buys and increase performance..i worked with my Manager as Marsha is off due to her fever..but i really made it.. i got an early morning bird..RM2k++...and at that time..i got a new spirit to request something from my CEO..

Fantastic Bella!!
First buy for the day! And a good Buy too!! Bella I am very happy to see how you have developed and are progressing in your knowledge of your job and how it is reflecting in your performance!
Well done! Now the Princes of Batu Caves have to be really alert today to keep up with you!

Every buy is a good and valueable buy for me..i m happy that you see the improvement in myself..everyday i learn on how to close deal better. .i really feel my confidence level is increase, my communication skill is improved.. i have work for almost 8 month here and this really gave me a lot of valuable working experience..furthermore, it is in sale industry..doing gold business.. i'm studing office management..major in administration..this is my first working experience..and i had learn a great deal about customer service..i do believe this will help me so much in my future undertaking..actually i'm looking forward to fill any administrative position in GB..but honestly i really love this job ( buyer ) because i met various kind of people to be deal with..i'm used to travel many outlet..and it is so exciting..!!
tq for always give us the spirit to improve ourself..

Hello Bella,It's wonderful hear this from you. Like I said, there are many opportunities within GBM.I am looking for Leaders and there is a career path here.
Now show me what you can do in the coming months and I will assure you that if you continue to perform like this and continue to improve, you will have a role to play and bright future with us at GBM. You need look no further.
So I will be following your progress very closely. Continue to do your best and make your best better each day.

28/8/11 -> i was at Ulu Kelang outlet today..and she expect me to give some good result here.. Alhamdulillah..my 1st buy worth RM10..and i finished my shift with total buy of RM600.  Not so big amount buy as i said..every buys is a good buys..

This is my first working experience.. i know its quite dangerous to work with gold and cash everyday..but i really love this job..may be coz of the pay that i received..hehe..but yaa..this is my 1st time..i dont want to put much hope to climb up the ladder but at least to be sumone to be proud.. i was encourage by my colleague, Marsha and my sis Serra..and 28/8/11..i send the email to my CEO applied for any position as management team....

Do next : K,eep up good work. do my job well, with dedication, focus and commitment..
Concern : Improve communication skills, improve on how to close deal better

Ok..daaaa...it is 3am now..have to sleep and awake with a brand new spirit!!!Chaiyok...

No comments:

Post a Comment