Wednesday 3 August 2011

akU aNd my OFFday

YYyiPPiieee..yaaahooo...hooreeee!!!sOnok nye cuti...rehat2 kan badan, and my legs especially..
what to do..suddenly management tukar working hours from 8 to 9hours including 1 hour break..tu pun di bulan puasa ni???!!adoiyaaiii...normally bln pose ni lah management bg workers blik keje awal..nk prepare berbuka and whatsoever..tp management daku??terbalik bagai dilanggar garuda sudah..

Mmm..yesterday started 1 competition..personally make min RM500 buys..continuosly till 6/8/11 and the rewards is buffet berbuka puasa and dinner for non-muslim for 2 at 5-star hotel..yaa..i did it yesterday..total buys RM545..supposely RM801 but aku split buys to my teammate..smoga dpt berkat,next time leh make buy lg..means i might be one of the guest at the 2 listed hotel by my management..tapi kan..today aku off.. how come ek??x terpk lak nk tnya district manager (DM) during her visit smlm..

Because nye..yesterday our meeting focus more about career development..my future in Gold Buyers Malaysia (GBM)..i really appreciate my DM's kindness, her intention to bring me up the ladder..and yes..for sure me myself want to climb the ladder up and be sumone in future..i really thanks her and my lead buyer, which now promoted as DM assistant..aku tau they put so many trust on me and they believe my talent...bkn nk kejar pangkat but as my DM said, i'm a senior and she know i deserve it..katenye dia xnk the rest junior think i'm nothing in GBM and being disrespect..it just my CEO..i have to proof that i can bring value to the company.. and i capable to be a leader..previously she put her eyes on me..but still i did wrong in her eyes..paling best aku dikatekan very soft, x firm..my god!!aku ni bkn nye org yg suke nk show off sgt..and itulah masalah aku..kate my DM and Lead buyer..The things is..this is the real side of me..since study lg aku bkn org yg cmtu..aku slenger je dlm cls..and importantly aku perform ms final exam..and pass flying color.

Ntah lah nk komen ape actually..aku syg giler keje ni coz dis is my first job!!!in my life and since graduate..sgt bez keje ni smpai aku rase cm nk lg ke aku keje ofis??tp sbb keje ngn GBM gak lah i got an offer from 1 of my customer..he offering me an administrative work but my interview still xbjalan lancar..bz beno big bos dia..asyik fly je..and if i get  a chance to move 1 step in GBM's ladder..aku terpakse pulak wat 1 perkara yg aku pling xsuke iaitu.....make a decision!!! i'm not a decision maker kott..waduhh..ngak bisa jadi bos lah gini..hehe..jd..aku patut berusaha lebih keras skrg tuk get my ceo attention..my DM willing to do anything for me if i'm requested to be anywhere..go beyond my safe zone..she want the ceo see the good side of me.. tp aku pn xpasti aku ni betol ke idak..cm gile pangkat lah plak..tp dis is international company..worldwide..i want to be a part of global team..hehe..oh my god...my gucci..myyyy...ape ke lagi..
my sis, serra kol..email from CEO:
Today is day 2 of ramadan challenge and the following team members have qualified day 1 and are in the running to win..congratulation and get ready for day 2..for those in the running but will have a day off during the remaining day, u can still qualify as long as u meet criteria on the day that u are working. put on your  running shoes and get ready to win the prize is a mouth watering sumptous ramadan buffet for 2 at a selected hotel. u can bring a love one or gift a dear friend a trip to celebrate your win..
yeeehaa...ade chance!!! i'm still running...goodluck to all the 1day winner..total 11 member..smgat nk g keje sok ni..tp aku xtau la de chance lg x esok ni hah nk wat bigbuys..environment cm x mgizinkan jekk..hehe..
so..its almost 3 pm now..get ready for berbuka..nk gi pasar jap g ni..planning nye nk wt udang msk lemak..hehe..

deep in my heart, i wish to win my ceo back by winning this competition..back on the track again..and start running tomorrow!!! smOga allah permudahkan jalan aku..amin..

chupps!!bru terperasan..the content of this post lari dari title..tercalar emosi seketika saat aku mule buka mulut hal keje..hehe..xpe..content post je lari..tp still the same planning i'm going to run..

No comments:

Post a Comment